1. Additional secondary weapons to the overall fire unit.
2. Placing on the thigh, but not directly on the waist belt, increases the ease of access to the gun.
3. Ability to control the size of the feet of coverage by means of double-slotted buckles.
4. The ability to adjust the position of the holster vertically by means of the double-slit buckle.
5. Do not pressure on the thigh muscles by using slings + flat gum.
6. Due to the use buckle connection belt-holster holster to attach and remove without the need for unfastening the waist belt.
7. In the manufacture of durable fabric used 600 D and the sealing material.
8. There is an additional pocket for the store.
Designed for pistols Glock, Walther P99, Colt 1911 PM (IL) IL (Rook) and similar in size.
The gun in the holster is fixed by means of slings and fasteksy.
holster m.o.l.l.e thigh black