• They are used for the distribution of the weight of the entire system between the belt and the shoulders.
• Made of durable synthetic slings and quality fittings.
• Shoulder straps are part of the unloading equipment of the first echelon.
• The straps used to attach to a belt or tactical combat bandages, preventing it from slipping under the weight of the hinged equipment maneuvering.
• The straps are attached for half rings tactical belt.
• Due to the absence of additional molle-cells, straps a more compact and allow you to place them under the body armor.
• The design of the shoulder straps allows you to adjust the length of their size on the majority of users.
Buying shoulder straps №1 for tactical belts, you get:
- The reliability of the design elements.
- High quality.
- Convenience and functionality. The ability to distribute the weight of the entire system between the belt and the shoulders.
Included only the strap!
M.o.l.l.e. tactical strap