MOLLE ModularBattle Belts for Airsoft Paintball
This tactical belt assembled a variety of ideas used in other zones. Moreover, in many they are used separately, and then "all included", for example:
- The presence of a lap belt with plastic insert - in many it is not originally included, or instead of sewn sling belt and the lap belt is not full;
- Buckle-fasteksy not normal, but with an additional button which excludes unauthorized undoing the belt in the event of accidental pressing on the tabs buckle design intended to open it;
- Access to a waist belt to be used in conjunction with the hip belt gear - many zones (especially simplified) this is not possible as such;
- Adjust the size not only of a lap belt, and a very tactical belt, ie, a real opportunity to customize it yourself by seasonal clothes (winter - summer) without compromising usability.
Buying M.O.L.L.E. Tactical Belt - war belt 1, you get:
- The reliability of the design elements.
- High quality.
- Convenience and functionality. The ability to self-assembly
- The tactical belt and waist belt are individually adjustable in size (length) from 80cm (the minimum size of the tactical belt when tuning) to 123cm (the maximum size of the standard belted belt included).
- Inside the lumbar part of the belt there is a system of elements that allows you to adjust the size yourself.
- Tactical belt can be successfully combined with most unloading systems and belt-brachy systems.
- Belts are sewn with slings-cells creating a modular system for fastening removable pouches, compatible with the UMTS system (MOLLE, PALS).
- Tissue "tablet parts" with slings reinforced with a double layer of fabric.
- On the inside there is a mesh facilitating the ventilation of the overlapping surface of the body.
- The presence of 6 metal half rings allows, if necessary, to attach tactical shoulder straps.
- Inside the details of the tactical belt there are sealing polymeric (isolon, polyphonic) inserts with the possibility of self-replacement or addition, for example, plastic reinforcement inserts.
- The waist belt has a sewn-in plastic insert and a buckle with an additional button to prevent unauthorized unbuckling of the belt.
- In the side details there are design "slots" for access to the waist belt, which makes it possible to use loincloth equipment (holsters, tactical hip platforms, pouches for dropping out shot shops, etc.) together with the tactical belt.
This tactical belt collected various ideas used in other belts. And, in many they are used separately, and here "everything is bundled", for example:
- The presence of a belt with a plastic insert - in many it is not originally in the kit, or instead of it is sewn a strap strap, and not a full waist belt;
- Buckle-fastek is not an ordinary, but with an additional button that excludes unauthorized unbuckling of the belt in case of accidental depressions on the structural protrusions buckles designed to open it;
- Access to the waist belt for use with loincloth equipment - on many belts (especially simplified ones) there is no such possibility as such;
- Adjustment on the size of not only the waist belt, but also the tactical belt itself, i.e. A real opportunity to customize it for seasonal clothes (winter - summer) without compromising ease of use.